The health and safety of the children in our programs and our staff is our top priority. We are constantly monitoring public health recommendations and evaluating best practices. Some of the protocols we are implementing include:
Screening & Social Distancing
- Daily health screenings for children and staff
- Contactless child sign in and out
- Small, consistent groups of children and teachers
- Children are required to wear masks in classrooms
- Updated daily screening questions to meet new health screening requirements
- Health screening app to help the drop off process
Disinfecting & Hygiene
- Increased disinfecting of all toys and surfaces
- Frequent handwashing and sanitization
- Adults wear face coverings at all times
- Regularly scheduled deep cleaning
- Upgraded HVAC filters and air purifiers in each classroom
- Symptom free in order to attend school
- Temperature threshold for a fever is 100 degrees
- If ill, must be symptom free for 24 hours, without the help of medication to be able to attend school.
- If anyone in your household has been in close contact with someone with a confirm case of COVID-19, quarantine requirements and protocols needed to be completed before return to school.
Proof of vaccinations (including booster) and masks are required for parents and visitors entering the classroom at this time.